Saturday, December 12, 2009





Rising from the barren soil, can a tiny voice singing its heart out get noticed or will it get trampled--by a stampede? Sigh. Well, there is only one way to find out. Yesterday, I wrote out a couple of envelopes and formatted the revised piece the correct way. Don't ask how many times I did it wrong before I got it right. Everything's going out the door in early January.

I still don't have my clip for a December article. Three more days and it will be too late to submit it to the magazine merit contest. I'm probably the only nutcase that enters ChemMatters articles.

With her classmates and some brave adults, Julia jumped in the frigid water in the town pool this afternoon as part of a fundraiser to raise money to send a kid to camp. There was a thin layer of ice in the water. BRRRRRR! The dead mouse floating in the pool was a nice touch. Ewwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment