Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Good thing I made those brochures! I had the opportunity to speak a bit about my presentation and handed all of them out at yesterday's meeting. The focus of this meeting seemed to be educating students which is exactly my intention. Another strong theme was collaboration among organizations. I recognized one woman from the CT Envirothon. She asked me if my husband was Roman. I said no and he'd better not be and laughter erupted. My only regret is that I had to leave early to collect Julia on her last day of school and I missed a presentation that I was interested in hearing. Drat.

Aside from that, I've dug out some four year old writing. It's time to strengthen and revise to make this proposal as strong as I can make it.

I found these pieces of hornet's nest scattered all over the deck. Walt pulled them out from underneath the shingles. I don't know if he was kidding or not, but he said there's now a hornet's nest in the umbrella of our outside table, the same table I put these pieces on. Ut oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment