Monday, June 20, 2011


I still need those photographs and my subject is in camp this week. I'll get them. Trust me. This brochure WILL be done by tomorrow morning's Climate Change Education Committee meeting. I'm going to throw out an idea for that committee and see how it goes.

I am overjoyed to see that a dead opportunity has sprung back to life. Years have strengthened my resume. I'm going for it with a full court press because opportunities come, but they don't linger long.

This gorgeous full rainbow was visible from the back deck. It's not often that we see an entire rainbow where every color in the spectrum is visible. For over ten minutes, I couldn't take my eyes off the sky. This photograph doesn't do it justice. The blues, violets and greens are lost in the sky. It was a spectacular sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment