Saturday, June 25, 2011



Right now, I'm split down the middle as to which route to pursue. It's one of those times where I wish I had an editor to ask. Oh, it doesn't matter which editor, anyone from A to Z. Hopefully, I can address my questions at Chautauqua. I'm tackling this four year old project piece by piece, starting with the smallest chunks. When I looked at this stuff a year or maybe it was two years ago, I revised and improved it a lot. It's all there, but not necessarily as polished or as clear as I plan to make it.

Aside from that, I have two pieces of writing waiting in the queue for my next crit email date early next week. One is an action packed revision. The other is that silly piece of fiction.

Walt took these excellent leaping cat photographs with a fast shutter speed and a multiple shots option (click on photos to view in full screen). What I found really interesting was Twinky's tail. Note in row 2 column 1 the tail is behind her, but in row 3 column 1 it is in the opposite direction over her body. I've read that cats use their tails for balance, but it almost looks like it's a brake for the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment