Monday, June 6, 2011


I spent the whole morning fact checking an article and there's much more to do. Amazing all the piddly little things you find to clarify points and add precision. I also need to create a brochure and I need to do it soon.

Tomorrow, I'm getting together with my writing friends and we are taking it outside this time. YEAH! I'm bringing my camera so maybe, if my human subjects cooperate, I'll post a photograph next time. I also plan to post about the Chautauqua Writing Conference in July, but I'm not interrupting the experience by doing it real time. I will write about it after I return.

While I was examining the wilting remnants of invasive Oriental Bittersweet, this robin perched in the oak tree above my head. He looked so stately sitting there that I couldn't resist the photo opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment