Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello to everyone from First Congregational Church! Welcome to my website. Thanks to all those who helped hand out supplies. I really appreciated it. Sometimes kids get impatient having to wait.

You folks were a captive audience with lots of good answers to my questions. Someone suggested counting people in a park by using a helicopter. I forgot to mention that scientists actually do that. In fact, I wrote a story about wolves and elk (Highlights 7/08) where scientists counted elk by climbing aboard helicopters and taking aerial counts.

Someone asked about ingredients in the clay - whether it has latex. I called the 1-800 number on the package. The clay comes from Mexico and contains paraffin and less than 1% sulphur. That's it. No gluten. No wheat. And no latex!

If you don't have time for anything else, check out the grizzly bear video that I made after visiting Alaska last June (under wildlife/science videos). There are bear cubs in that video and it talks about the grizzly bear study in Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment