Friday, June 4, 2010

Peonies and purple iris'





Bunny Foo Foo has returned several times and each time I run for the camera. I have a couple of other wildlife stories too.

The basement door was open all day and now there's a chipmunk in the house that is one sneaky little fella. I thought we had him cornered until he surprised me by walking on my bare feet and I..........ugh......cleared the room and he slipped away.

Two days ago, I pulled the car over after nearly driving over a huge mud-caked turtle. It was in the middle of the road so I picked it up by the shell and moved it rather quickly to the grass, in the direction of the pond. It was one feisty turtle with legs kicking and squirming. It didn't occur to me at the time that it could have been a snapping turtle.

I've been working on a chapter that I started earlier this year and I've been fact checking each sentence of the story. It's a slow process.

No comments:

Post a Comment