Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Excursions in Learning catalog is out for the K-2 classes I'll be teaching at Manchester Community College in February 2012.  We are going to learn a lot and we are going to have fun!


I noticed you can now listen to a published article in EBSCO.  I listened to my article about hiking a glacier and was quite amused at the pronunciation.  The article, by Linda Zieyack, was about a glacier in Wrangell "S" "T" (St.) and discussed fearn (firn).

I spent this past week trying to find answers to seven crit group questions.  My article is now done and I'm really pleased with it.  Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to interview the scientist.  Next up is photo research for two articles.



I took this photograph back in early October at Hammonasset Beach, but I never got around to posting it.  These plovers were scurrying along the sand as mega waves smacked the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment