Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Plantar fasciitis strikes again.  I stuffed a sock under that ace bandage for arch support.
It has been a painful week.  ow, Ow, OW!  Every night, I wrapped my left foot and tucked it into bed.  By morning, rigor mortis of the arch and heel had set in.  Running made matters worse, so I stopped running, which made matters worse.

Then I got the phone bill.   One call to a scientist in another country was billed at a jaw-dropping  rate--$232.70!  How could I have been so stupid?  I thought we had international coverage when Melanie studied abroad.  That grossly inflated phone call had the potential to chew into my writing income.  Thankfully, one call to AT&T fixed the problem.  THANK YOU RON from New London! 

I'm done with my Earth Day display and I am immensely pleased with how it turned out.  It's colorful, interesting, readable, and to the point.  I'm digging out two costumes and we are going to have a good time on that Riverfront.  The big test will be how many people stop by and how easily they comprehend the science.  I don't think they're going to have a problem.  It looks like I will be driving over the pedestrian bridge to get to the plaza.  That looks a little dicey.

No comments:

Post a Comment