Monday, March 24, 2014

Valley Falls Park, Vernon

I LOVE this shot of Valley Falls
I am now at the point where I regret having started one project of mine.  It has given me so much grief for so long.  Recently the Nit-Picky Brigade had a field day with it.  This one could be the death of me.  I expect  my gravestone will read, 

She died trying 

One more shot and that's it.
beneath the snow-covered trees
Last night my subconscious cheered me up in a dream.  I got a brand new magazine from the folks at Highlights.  Currently they publish Highlights for Children, High Five and Hello, all wholesome magazines.  In my dream, their new magazine was called Spanking.  Laughs hysterically.
These photos were taken while snowshoeing at Valley Falls Park in Vernon.   If you click on the link and take a look at the photographs, one is of wooden stairs.  I climbed those with snowshoes on my feet.



        

No comments:

Post a Comment