Monday, August 14, 2017

One thing I did this summer that has boosted my productivity and organization skills was to switch from a freebie Hallmark calendar to a planner that spans one and a half years. Now, I have plenty of room to jot down multiple tasks. I have found that when I write it down, it gets done. It was well worth the few dollars I paid for it. At the end of every day, I look at my list and smile at all the things I've accomplished. It has also reduced those writing ruts--the kind that used to swallow me up and leave me wondering why I bother.

Last week, I took a day off and went to the Southwick Zoo. It's fascinating to watch the animals. 

chimp

I stopped by the tiger and lion cages numerous times because they were sleeping. Finally, the Bengal tiger woke up.

A grad student told me this young male and his dad were play fighting

A parakeet landed on my hand!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment