Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today it was miserably hot and humid again. Instead of hanging around the house trying to work in a soggy bathing suit, I headed for the library. Little did I realize that the A/C would not be working when I got there. I quickly ditched that library and drove to another. This library was mobbed with people cooling off and immersed in work.

I thoroughly enjoyed my day spent holed up in the chilly quiet room. I was so absorbed in my work that the two hours passed by in the wink of an eye. I got kicked out of the room and later learned it was my friend from town that had reserved the room after me. If I had known I would have locked the door from the inside and made faces through the window. Too funny.

Anyhow, I leafed through a couple of books, did a lot of research and wrote up one sidebar so I was very happy with my accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment