Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mount Washington, New Hampshire - part 3

We hiked down Mount Washington via the Gulfside/Jewell Trail through the bonsai pine trees. This ridge top trail ended near the start of the Cog Railway. I've never taken it before, but it was quite nice. I was sorry to see the view disappear as the trees slowly grew with our descent. Hiking down was a challenge as usual, but the trekking poles I picked up the night before we left were a HUGE help. My legs recovered much faster.

I'm eagerly looking forward to meeting with my writing friends on Wed. morning. Today I leafed through my proposal book and formatted a number of pages the way they are supposed to be formatted even if it irked me to waste paper. I've been thinking about presentations lately so hopefully I'll have some time to move forward on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment