Thursday, December 9, 2010


As one of the speakers at the Connecticut Envirothon was talking, all eyes and attention shifted to the praying mantis on his pant leg. He stopped what he was saying to examine the little fellow. Even with the best laid plans, there can still be surprises. Yep, I know that well.

Earlier this week I sat through an AMC webinar about climate change. I like the fact that they don't mind if you tailor the talk, hide some slides, add some slides, add some creativity, make it fun.....

Yesterday, I received the final edits for my chemistry article on climate change and reviewed them. Some of my words were sacrificed for a half page eye-opening graphic title. I really liked the first page, the font color and type and the photographs selected. The whole issue is really relevant to the times and it would be nice if it got a broader audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment