Thursday, December 2, 2010

My daughter Julia is a junior in high school and has been itching to go look at colleges. I asked her to choose between February or April vacation because many of her choices are out of state. She chose February. Yesterday I was delighted to receive some literature from the American Association for the Advancement of Science. It just so happens that their annual conference is in a state we plan to visit and is during school vacation week. I also noticed they offer free Family Science Days on Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th. Why that works for me! If the colleges are nearby and the weather is good, I'd absolutely love to combine college hunting and portions of a science conference. I'm sure she'll be equally excited. Cough. Sputter. Choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment