Sunday, January 23, 2011

n
Here's another photograph that Walt took of the female cardinal, a regular visitor.

I was thinking last night that one of the difficult things for me at least, has been deciding where best to put my time and effort. At any given time, you can write short or long pieces for adult or children and on any topic. Then of course there is the other stuff--presentations to create and practice, grants and fellowships to apply for and contests to enter. Trying to pick my way through a myriad of choices and chart a path that works for me is a constant dilemma. I look back and think about some of the duds, the things I spent time on that never got me anywhere. Time has given me some wisdom to reduce the waste, but a crystal ball would sure be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment