Friday, January 21, 2011


Yesterday, I was out on snowshoes. Although we've had a lot of snow this season, I've been either too busy or too sick to enjoy it. Here's a photograph of what happens when your snowshoe falls off. I kept right on trudging through the snow wondering why one leg was sinking way down deep and the other wasn't (guess which one?) . After going quite a ways, I looked down and for the first time ever, found my snowshoe was no longer on my foot (you can see it in the photograph). This is what happens when one forgets to tighten the snowshoe. Duh.

Today, I went back to working on my larger project because I feel a need to write this. At the end of the day, I decided that this beginning is better positioned in the middle. Now, I need a spicy new beginning. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment