Saturday, March 3, 2012

Freja Park, Bolton

I'm eagerly looking forward to getting my manuscript critiqued.  We're not emailing until the 13th.  Deep impatient sigh.  It's supposed to be submitted to nonfiction conference organizers by the 10th.  Since I don't have an email or mail address, I can't do that either.  Despite it's lack of movement anywhere, I'm SO happy I created it!

My ChemMatters article was bumped out of the March/April issue, probably because they had too many articles for that issue.  I don't know when it will get published, but I'll be delighted to get that clip because I put a lot of effort into it.



These photographs were taken at Freja Park in Bolton CT.  The water in the duck photo looked as if it was painted with sweeping brushstrokes and sharply contrasting colors..  I would love to have peeked inside those sticks to see if any beavers were home.  Knock knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment