Thursday, March 15, 2012


With the kids, husband and dog home this week, it's been a challenge to accomplish anything.  I repeatedly  tweaked my current WIP, grinding the age level down as far as I could take it.  Today, I listened to a webinar that was a review of a conference called "Legal Solutions to Coastal Climate Change in CT."  Needless to say, I didn't expect much, but it turned out to be quite thought provoking.   

I can't wait for feedback from the gang next Tuesday.  What I am really curious about is whether they think this WIP is appropriate for young children.  I definitely do.  Lately, I am involved in all kinds of volunteer work for the conference.  Emails seem to arrive daily.      

These photographs were taken on a hike at Valley Falls in Vernon CT.  More often than not I'm running on the trail that overlooks the swimming hole (elevation is slightly higher than first photo).  Some times I sit by the rushing water and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment