Monday, October 13, 2008

I couldn't resist adding another comment about proposed changes to the Endangered Species Act. I never addressed the impact of global warming on wildlife. Since the comment period ends tomorrow, I had to put my 2 cents worth in. I'll be watching to assure that the comment has been added to the system.

The distractions are finally easing up. The 13 miler is done and my mother moved back to her home after staying here for a week. The effects of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (a painful triple punch to the optical, auditory, and balance systems) still linger from earlier in the year.

Friday, I got the green light on 2 class proposals for elementary age kids. The classes will be held at a local college. One class will be about wolves, the other about jellyfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment