Sunday, October 24, 2010





I posted a few more photographs from Woods Hole Science Aquarium. The top is a preserved octopus in a glass jar that did not fair as well as the other living exhibits. I loved the color of that copper fish, it reminded me of the copper Opal Manta I used to drive many moons ago. The bottom photograph has become a mystery. I could have sworn that fish had an amusing name. I thought it was called a Buttfish, but I can't seem to find any information about Buttfishes online, so now I'm not so sure.

Today, I was in the right mindset and really ripped into the first page of this article, making it mine again. I came up with three new titles and revised the ending too. I like to let the thing marinate for a while before emailing it. Generally, I end up refining it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment