Tuesday, October 18, 2011




Next February, I'll be teaching two three-hour hands-on inquiry based classes for K-2 at Manchester Community College:














Wolf Tales and Trails on February 4th from 9am-12pm

BH 101: Bear Hair Basics on February 11th from 9am-12pm

My outline for a new project is done. Or so I thought. It is so helpful to have another set of eyes, or two, on the material. I understand what I'm trying to convey, but I didn't write it for me. My writing friends loved the hook at the start, but thought the organization could use some adjustment. Hm.....

These photographs were taken at Misqamicut Beach in Rhode Island. The monarchs were flitting their wings in a strong wind. A few days later I read that migrating monarchs were spotted in New York City enroute to Mexico. It made me think of how much wind there is blowing across the ocean and how exhausting that trip must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment