Friday, December 19, 2008

Writing this outline is like trying to find the best way to hop across the rocks in a stream. Sometimes you can't make it from one rock to another because they're too far apart. It's also not wise to take a long roundabout route. Two nights ago, at 3AM, I got out my light up pen and started working on the outline. Wow, was I ever productive when I should have been sleeping. I came up with a new beginning that packs some power. I like that.

I've been hunting for that book I wanted. It's not in any library in my home state so I called 2 bookstores. Rather then shuttle down and order it, I ordered it from home. I'm sure I picked the "mailman can walk it here" option of shipping. It came the next day! I also mailed a request for an important pamphlet. So far, it's been a productive December. Only a fraction of the Xmas ornaments are on the tree and no one seems to mind (so why bother putting up the rest?).

No comments:

Post a Comment