Friday, January 22, 2010




I know I've posted sunrise and sunset pictures before, but I couldn't resist the blazing night sky. The sunset really looks like fire in the photograph. Last night our night wanderer returned looking for some scraps. I slowly walked down the deck stairs crunching on some snow and the opossum didn't even budge. I have to admit I was a bit leery when I took that last shot looking through the deck stairs into the darkness underneath. I was a bit afraid it might bite my feet. I'm sure the nocturnal creature really appreciated my flash in its sensitive eyes.

Today was a day of great accomplishment (Hallelujah!). Sometimes I get the feeling I'll never get it the way I want it. I'm almost there. On another piece of writing, I dug out last years mistakes and I'm working to fix those, spice up this manuscript and mail it out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment