Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today I received an email that for the first time, my course at the college has been canceled due to low enrollment most likely stemming from the bad economy. This year, it is actually a blessing in disguise. My sled is full from a lot going on so having this drop off the back is actually a relief. One of the things I wanted to get going this year is a school program so I'll move my efforts in that direction when time allows.

The page and a half I've been working on is in great shape. I think it's pretty awesome and I am amused thinking maybe I will enter it in a contest as a book chapter even though it's not the first chapter. It's got as much action as a first chapter would have, maybe more. But right now it's probably too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment