Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yesterday was one of those days where I spent a lot of time thinking, but had little to show for my efforts. Probably the best thing I did was drive to three elementary schools. For some reason that helped me envision the program I'm developing. I realized what was going to work and what needed further work.

When I worked designing computer programs, testing was a really important part of the process. To test a computer program one must run it through every conceivable combination of inputs and conditions. I guess you could say I'm testing the program in my head trying to think of every conceivable problem and how to address it.

I also discovered an exciting conference I'd like to attend. Since it's in January the only concern is the weather. Although I don't exactly sing on key, it's time to perfect my pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment