Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's killing me to take Motrin with every meal. I've heard excessive Motrin is linked to acid reflux disease. Thus in my mind I see this connection:
smoking : lung cancer :: Motrin : acid reflux (notice the "excessive" has been removed).
I'm happy to report that after 3 days of using crutches (at home only), I'm finally starting to walk close to normal again. Hallelujah! I also avoided a shot which the doctor admitted, "it hurts."

Now that walking is not so pained, I can head into the cellar to review my extensive supply of program materials today. The presentation has got to be the best it can be. Nothing less. But I'm seriously thinking of scrapping my second presentation idea. After spending a day digging deeper into the research, I'm not finding a whole lot I can work with.

I'm eagerly awaiting publication of three articles, one in December(ChemMatters) and two in January(both in Fun for Kidz).

No comments:

Post a Comment