Saturday, February 13, 2010



I still have more photographs from Magic Wings, so bear with me (hope I got that right!). The bottom photograph is an Australian Walking Stick. It surprised me to learn they're common insects for pets. I don't know a sole that owns one. The top photograph is a blue poison dart frog that has been fed fruit flies. I find it fascinating that the ""poison" dart frogs at Magic Wings are not poisonous. It is the toxin from the ants and termites they eat in the rainforest that makes them poisonous.

I've been busy doing research for my next ChemMatters article. I am so enthused about the topic that I've decided to write a parallel outline for a larger project based on the same subject. This is so up my alley it isn't funny.

No comments :

Post a Comment