Sunday, November 22, 2009

People's Forest, Barkhamsted Connecticut

I've been reading, revising and refining something that I thought I finished. It didn't get very far when I entered it in a contest so I know I can improve it. I'm really happy with it now. The muddled ending has been replaced with a more enticing ending and some rough edges have been sanded away.

I was hoping to post some photographs of a hike in People's Forest, but the "Indian caves" were more like overhangs and not worthy of a shot. I regret not taking the Jessie Gerard trail. The Hartford Courant listed it as one of the top 10 foliage hikes in CT (even if the foliage is done). At one point, my brother hit the brakes quickly as a little chicken scurried across the road. It was quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment