Monday, November 16, 2009

Today, on this glorious day, two deer tried to sneak by me while I wasn't looking. But I turned around at the three mile mark and there they were crossing the path right in front of me. I watched as they scaled a steep hillside, disappearing into the barren woods.

I'm happy to report that I've modified the first paragraph of my biography (about me).

I found a couple of things online that I thought were quite interesting. First of all, I noticed and read a 1996 ChemMatters article on the same topic as my soon to be published article. It amazes me how different two articles on the same topic can be.

I also found this new study on grizzly bears. They are using the same technology that was used in the Montana study that I wrote about a number of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment