Thursday, January 29, 2009

And today.......it's a snowshoe day! Out in the woods, I pulled my folded 4 page document out of my pocket and read it as I walked. I just can't leave it alone. Glad I brought the pen. I had the trail to myself, but the sound of snowshoes was thunderous crunching on the frozen snow. That wasn't the only sound. Somewhere behind my left heel there was the sound of ripping - skin ripping. Naturally, I didn't turn around until my heel was killing me. At this point, I had 2.5 miles to go with a 3/4 inch blister (not that I measured). That is one big mamma blister. Anyhow, I decided that this project has to go into a file cabinet because I won't leave it alone and move on to something else and I have to get back to those 2 classes in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment