Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yesterday, I was at the office supply store making copies of clips and some other writing stuff. Here's the math:
17 pages x 4 copies of each page = 1 tree
Being intent on keeping the pages organized and making sure I copied each one, I was totally oblivious to what could have been a hugely embarrassing moment. We are not talking poppy seeds in the teeth mind you. Maybe I shouldn't even admit this, but my pants had a rip in the back of them that was horrendous - an 8 inch window into my private world and it wasn't even on the seam. I can assure you there weren't like that when I put them on. Thankfully, my coat was long enough to hide the disaster. My daughter was practically on the floor with laughter when I told her I was heading to the grocery store. "Like that?" "Yeah." "YOU'RE GOING LIKE THAT!" She must have laughed for 10 minutes. Anyhow, if my embarrassing story brightens up just one day it was worth blogging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment