Friday, January 23, 2009

This is the week of having to redo things. After "unsubscribing" to a listserv, my inbox has been filling up with mundane emails. So I unsubscribed - again. I've just finished the first 2 paragraphs that I "finished" last week. They didn't do it for me, didn't pack enough power. I kept a lot of the phrases, but rearranged the order. I'm likin' this version even more. Now I'm on to verifying the accuracy. My new approach is to only print off one page at a time so the task is not so daunting.

Next week I'm doing a webinar. Believe me, I didn't have clue either. I'm curious to find out what on earth this editor is going to talk about for 1.5 hours? In looking at that definition it mentions the ability to receive information from the participants. Oh no, not the dreaded "around the world" thing. Linda, please tell us about yourself. Dial tone (of course I'm laughing at the thought).

No comments:

Post a Comment