Friday, February 6, 2009

I have found that when I take something for granted, that's the thing that will get me in trouble. If I think a sentence is accurate, but don't actually check it, that'll be the sentence that is wrong. And if I think I can rubber stamp on magnetic sheets and don't actually check it, that'll give me trouble too? When I asked the lady at the store if I could rubber stamp on a magnetic sheet she said "oh I think so," checked with the manager and replied confidently, "yes." Well, guess what? I tried this yesterday on a scrap piece of magnet. Who would have guessed that the darn ink was too light,wouldn't dry, and smudges every time it's touched. ACK!!!!! Houston we have a problem. I can't have kids handling magnets and ruining their creations at the same time. No No No. I came up with two solutions - cover with paper (like mailing labels/nametag) or paint over it. I was not very happy having to do this extra step, but its done. Now I have a whole fleet of cut yellow magnet squares that are rubber stamp ready for a food chain parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment