Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today, I put another iron in the fire. It's blazing now!

I also found some iridescent jellyfish tentacle material that is perfect, long and fringy. Susan asked if I could accommodate more then the maximum in my wolf class. One student switched out, then wanted to switch back in, but in the meantime, she filled the slot. I started counting all of my materials and figuring how far the plaster would go....I personally don't have a problem with an extra kid, but the limiting factor was 2 track molds. 2 tracks/half hour x 3 hours = 12 tracks for the 12 kids.

After waiting 40 minutes for my appointment today I found out from the receptionist that my appointment is tomorrow. Good one. When I returned home, I found my little card and I was correct, it says 2/11/09. So I called to cancel my appointment tomorrow. Snicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment