Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Looking back on the last 3 months, I'm really quite happy with what I have accomplished. January and February I was quite busy with a whole slew of things with deadlines. To get a visual picture of these deadlines I've created a writing calendar from a 2009-2010 planner that my aunt gave me (freebie Hallmark calendars will work too). In it I've been recording all writing related dates that I may need - deadlines, conference dates, classes I'm teaching..... It's working great. Looking at March, I realize I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yesterday, I was dismayed to realize I have to change one part of an outline. It was totally unexpected - one of those things that didn't go quite as well as I (and everyone else for that matter) had planned. Unfortunate. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment