Friday, February 6, 2009

I was up at the college today scouting out a place to put down my wolf tracks for my class on the 14th. Found an ideal spot off the beaten track, a more natural setting then a parking lot. I'm looking forward to going outside with the kids. I think they will love this part of the class - me too! Fingers crossed that it's a decent day, rain or shine we're heading out to go howl in the woods. The class is capped at 12 kids, but she said it could have gone higher to 18, so I guess it was pretty popular. The jellyfish class, on the other hand, has much less participants. I didn't have a firm grasp on the specifics when I wrote that description. Next year, I'd like to rewrite the description and mention we'll be using a black light to view glowing cells and I'll be mixing up glowing water and doing other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment