Saturday, February 14, 2009

In the woods today, 12 kids followed wolf tracks and made a discovery, then they heard wolves. Shortly afterward, I recorded a pack of children howling, but unfortunately, after all my efforts getting it recorded on DVR, then onto goldwave on a laptop then transferred to this computer, I am unable to get the final upload to this site working. Grumble. And it was so incredibly cute too! I think we all liked our time out in the sunshine in the woods the best. It was a really busy morning, but I think everyone had a great time. I had 2 superb helpers - high school seniors. I received a very nice hand made valentine from one of my students that I greatly appreciated. Inside were the words "Your the best cupid I no! Have a fantastic stublastik super Valentines Day!" You too!

No comments:

Post a Comment