Monday, February 9, 2009

Susan Meisler, head of Excursions in Learning at Manchester Community College asked me to mail out letters to the kids in my class to make sure they dress appropriately to go outside in the snow. Today, I shipped off 12 letters addressed to the kids. I put a picture of a wolf at the top of the page and made sure to mention that it wasn't a picture of their teacher.

Today, I was delighted to find some cheap clear shower caps, perfect for making jellyfish with for my second class.

A couple nights ago I had a dream I was wading in a calm ocean reaching for a warm volcanic rock. I pulled out a gift wrapped rock with the words "Linda, I told you it can happen." It was just a rock - but that's what I was looking for. I found it interesting that this definition of what an ocean means in a dream says "endless possibilities and potentiality." Yeah, I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment