Wednesday, May 25, 2011





The article is now done, but I'm still tweaking and I have to add quotes. The last line isn't packing the punch I'm looking for. Yesterday, I went into a little panic attack that maybe I ventured down the wrong path with the chemistry concept. There is nothing quite like finishing an entire article and realizing it's not what the elusive editor is looking for. Well, the concept I picked is most certainly in my daughter's high school chemistry book, so there.

I enjoyed watching the panda at the National Zoo and I guess I'm not the only one. Scientists study the panda using the panda cam. The panda was kind of buried in bamboo for a while (top photo) and not moving much. When I got to the panda cam, I noticed the panda had risen and left the viewing area. Such excitement! I ran back to get a much better view and to take better photographs (not shown).

No comments:

Post a Comment