Tuesday, May 3, 2011



I'm writing about a fascinating subject and I'm really happy with the way this article is coming along. My enthusiasm for a topic grows as I get deeper into the research. I have high hopes for this one. Tomorrow I'm converging with my writing friends, but we won't be discussing this article because I still have another 1,000 words to write and the whole thing needs plenty more polish.

While on the whirlwind campus visit tour, we stopped at a college in Baltimore Maryland. While we were there we walked to Edgar Allan Poe's grave. In 1865, there was a movement, called Pennies for Poe, to raise funds for a new monument(bottom photograph) to replace his neglected grave. Today, people still leave pennies on his old grave (top photograph). If you look closely, you can see the glint of copper by the raven.

No comments:

Post a Comment