Tuesday, March 10, 2009

After receiving a call this past Friday where I thought no one was on the line, I jokingly handed the phone to my daughter and said it was for her. I went all the way upstairs and into her room and that phone was silent. Doesn't that figure that the minute she gets on the line the person starts talking. It wasn't until 3 days later that I learned my daughter hung up on an editor. Oops. Now my name has surely been added to the "needs work" file for phone etiquette. What haven't I screwed up?

Today I started doing research on an interesting historical controversy. The really cool thing about this topic that I didn't realize until after I'd picked it was that the item is right here in CT. Now, I have this burning desire to go see it. But first I need to get all the research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment