Tuesday, March 31, 2009

At 5 in the morning, with the cat staring me in the face and purring loudly (hint hint hint), I was thinking about ink. From 15 years of working with computers I have learned to keep an open mind to all possibilities. Much time is wasted when one pursues an avenue that they are certain is the source of the problem. In this case, it's not about who is right or wrong, but whether it's real or authentic. I think there are more tests that can be done, leads that can be pursued, and ideas that can be tested. I wondered if this document has become a thorn in the side of some scientists who have worked on it, a constant irritation that causes one to continually defend their position. It should not be. Each report should stand alone as one piece of evidence in a growing pile. Then there is me who was assigned to write an article not solve a mystery. Ah, but Sherlock Holmes is having so much fun analyzing all the pieces and coming to my own unique conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment