Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well laid out steps are destined to be trampled. I'm off to do some snowshoeing in the woods - this time with hiking boots, not snow boots. Hopefully, I won't get a bad blister. Time to hatch another plan.

Upon my return, from a couple of hours snowshoeing, in regards to a glacier video I added to WWF, I received this nice email from the WWF:
Hello Linda

This is great and sorry for not getting back sooner but have been travelling
for work. I have added this to our favourites list on the Climate Witness
YouTube site.

Thank you so much for sending us this link and for making something that the
kids will love.

Many regards Claire

Claire Carlton
Manager Climate Witness Programme
WWF International
Australia
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wwf_climate
website: www.panda.org/climatewitness
facebook: http://tinyurl.com/53wbt8
flickr: www.flickr.com/climatewitness/
youtube: www.youtube.com/climatewitness
www.earthhour.org.au - Saturday 28 March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment