Thursday, March 5, 2009

I was at Cabela's today buying some mace. Better safe then sorry. Mine went through the washing machine. It doesn't work, but it's clean. Anyhow, since it was a different model I asked the lady at the register if she knew how this one worked. She explained that she used mace on a bear when she lived out in Montana. Whoa. This is CT. You don't hear stories like that. I wanted to hear the whole story, but a lady got in line and I didn't want to hold her up. I left the store thinking that cashier was no pansy.

I was pretty pleased with myself for putting a lot of irons in the fire during the past three months. But boy oh boy, they cool right off. Recognizing that Plan A was the stronger of the two, I don't think I'm wasting my time with Plan B. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment