Friday, March 6, 2009

It was a rough morning all around. The cat had a seizure. I had a dream I was rolling and rolling and rolling. I looked in the snow and found I'd been trying to make a snowman by rolling a kid's plastic playground ball. And it was a small ball too. But a ball filled with air is not exactly reality. That dream was too harsh. Geez, with dreams like mine, who needs nightmares.

I've been making good headway on a whole bunch of paperwork that is not due anytime too soon - thank goodness. It's a lot better then last time. But is it good enough, that is the question? I had a last minute change of heart and completed and shipped out Plan B. Hey, what the heck, I've nothing to lose except maybe a half days worth of effort. Can't say I'm not trying. Oh, you DEFINITELY can't say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment