Saturday, March 21, 2009

This morning has been very frustrating. I've purchased archived articles before without a problem. I found my front page New York Times article very quickly. But I went into an infinite loop of entering billing information, getting errors to fix the highlighted fields, and having nothing highlighted. After 20 minutes or so my husband returned from the trail and I found out he created an account to get the N.Y. Times online. Rather than enter personal data, he entered a bunch of made up stuff. I created an account. He created an account. We created a mess so I emailed customer assistance. I received two emails giving me suggestions on how to find the article. Thanks for nothing. In these difficult times, you'd think newspapers would be eager for revenue, but apparently that is not the case. Grrrr. I suppose its human nature that when you don't get what you want you only want it more. I will get that article one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment