Saturday, April 9, 2011



I submitted an online application today and early next month I'll mail the rest of the stuff that goes with it. I was getting a little anxious because I haven't received my clip for a February article, but thankfully I found a work around. At the end of February, after a webinar, the editor sent an email with THIRTY attachments. My article in the February issue was included as an example in that email, so I was able to gather all the clips I needed. Phew! I'm holding off on this mailing hoping that my resume will need modification by month's end. If not, so be it. Fingers crossed!

The other day, I couldn't help but marvel at the Naples yellow golden sun that lit up the distant hills and the tops of the trees in the backyard. It put a warm glow in a stormy sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment