Sunday, April 24, 2011



While in D.C., I thought I would finally get to meet the editor that I've worked with for the past three years. Enroute to the National Zoo, we strolled up to the building which was across the street from National Geographic. I figured I'd go in, introduce myself and drop off my new business card. I figured wrong. The security guard at the front desk told me, "we don't operate like that. You have to have an appointment." I decided it was not in my best interest to sneak by him (not that I would do such a thing). I wasn't exactly dressed in business attire either, so it probably was a good thing.

Needless to say, all this college visit stuff and Easter has made me feel like I've accomplished nothing this week (which is pretty accurate). This coming week, I've got to pour on the steam to make up for lost time. Currently, I'm researching printers because we need a replacement soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment