Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seven Sisters, Massachusetts - part 2




Since I have quite a few posts and photographs about different hiking spots, I thought this blog/website might be a good resource for others. Two days ago, I painstakingly went through 515 blog posts since 5/28/07 and added labels to many of them. Now, down the right hand column of the site, entries can be viewed by category (museum, aquarium, hiking, wildlife photos...). One thing I realized was that I spent a lot more time preparing for and writing about presenting than actually presenting. This is something I really need to work on. I couldn't help but categorize two short posts under the title "asylum."

Here are three more photographs of the Seven Sisters. I find it entertaining to encounter trail markers that lead a hiker through a vernal pool. Nice try, but not goin' that way! In the second photograph, note the rope hanging from the cliff. Two guys went down that way. The bottom photograph is where they climbed to. The horse caves are under the overhang.

No comments:

Post a Comment